Benefits of Plaintiff Pre- Settlement Advances
Lawsuit Advance Funding with No Risk to Plaintiffs
There are many benefits of plaintiff advances while personal injury cases are pending, as opposed to traditional bank loans or lines of credit. If you have an attorney and a personal injury case ongoing, you are eligible to apply for a pre-settlement advance to get money now before your personal injury case settles or goes to trial.
Unlike a bank loan or equity line of credit, our plaintiff cash advances are not personally guaranteed and are non-recourse advances. This means that if your personal injury lawsuit is not successful, you do not have to repay the advance in full. Unlike a second mortgage or line of credit, there is no risk of being sued personally or having a lien or foreclosure action taken against your home.
What are the Benefits of Plaintiff Advances for Personal Injury Cases?
- No invasive credit checks. Our cash advances only consider your pending personal injury case. This means even if you have bad credit, you could be eligible for a plaintiff advance.
- Faster than bank loans. We will let you know if you are approved and for how much money within 48 hours of submitting the application in full.
- Flexibility to pay back. We do not require any payments on the advance to be paid until after the case settles.
- Zero effect on your credit score. No matter how large the cash advance is or what happens with your personal injury case, nothing will affect your credit score.
- No risk. If your personal injury case does not settle in your favor, you do not have to pay back the cash advance in full. Beacon Legal Funding takes on all the risk.
- Freedom to use the money however you need. We understand people who have personal injury lawsuits pending have a variety of bills and expenses that need to be paid. We put no restrictions on how you can use your plaintiff advance.
- Reasonable rates. We offer competitive interest rates when compared to other legal funding companies.
Pre-Settlement Advances to Take the Pressure off Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
Take off the pressure to settle your personal injury lawsuit by applying for a cash advance. Get the money you need now that must only be repaid once your case settles. Read some examples of how plaintiff advances work, and fill out our plaintiff pre-settlement advance application.