Need a Replacement Car Before Your Case Settles?

Posted on February 18, 2015 by Dan Christensen

Recently, a car accident in Houston, Texas occurred when an intoxicated driver of a Chevrolet Suburban drove the wrong way on Interstate 10 and crashed into Chrysler PT Cruiser, which had been driving the proper direction, causing it burst into flames eventually.

In the case of a car accident, losing a vehicle in a crash that is not your fault can be both stressful and economically devastating, especially if the lost vehicle is your only means of getting to work reliably so that you can take care of your family. Sadly, many injured people have to worry about both their health and their transportation after an accident.

In fact, MSN Money reports an increase in totaled cars from 9 percent to 14 percent from 2000 to 2010.  According to the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA), five million vehicles are totaled each year. Natural disasters such as floods, tornadoes or hurricanes are common culprits. However, many people lose their car to a distracted or drunk driver.

What can a hardworking American that is fighting off an auto accident injury do to replace their wrecked vehicle before their case settles?

Where Can I Get Money to Replace My Only Car After an Accident?

Many people who lose their vehicle in a car accident cannot afford to replace or fix their car. Court cases are often prolonged and the needed financial assistance can take longer to arrive than a family can wait. If this is also your story, then you may need a risk-free cash advance until your case is settled. You could receive as much as $50,000 in cash to help replace your car, pay your bills and feed your family.

Beacon Legal Funding – Providing Funding Solutions


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.