Seeking Lawsuit Funding?
Beacon Legal Funding Offers Lawsuit Advances
As an attorney, your livelihood depends on successful cases. If you want to give your client the best shot at a favorable verdict or settlement, you need to invest in building strong, persuasive presentations. This means hiring expert witnesses and ensuring discovery is produced and reviewed properly and efficiently. Covering these costs can be difficult when you are also financing your firmâ€™s day-to-day expenses like payroll, maintenance and supplies.
This is where Beacon Legal Funding comes in. We provide cash advances at reasonable rates nationwide to attorneys to expand their client base and grow their businesses while other personal injury lawsuits are pending.
How Does Beacon Legal Funding Assist Personal Injury Law Firms?
Our lawyer advances provide many benefits to attorneys that they would not get from bank loans, such as:
- Fast approval (within 48 hours) for up to millions of dollars
- No effect on your credit score
- No in-depth credit check
- Reasonable rates
- No UCC lien on your firm
- No interest payments
- No restrictions on how you use the advance. Pay for expert witness or discovery, enhance your marketing or help with day-to-day office costs, whichever you need most!
- Build the strongest case you can instead of rushing to a settlement
- Non-recourse advance means Beacon is taking the risk of the case alongside the lawyer. If the cases serving as collateral are lost, the lawyer is not obligated to repay the advance.
See our Benefits to Attorneys page for more information and examples. Explore our site to learn more about the difference between advances and loans, and why you should take advantage of our services.
Iâ€™m the Victim of Personal Injury or Wrongful Death â€“ Can You Help Me?
Attorneys are not the only ones who need financial assistance while a case is in progress. While a lawsuit can eventually result in a financial recovery, it may take months or years for victims to receive these funds. This is why we offer cash advances to victims of personal injury. These advances offer many benefits, such as:
- Financial relief up to $50,000 while your case is ongoing
- Reasonable interest rates
- Fast approval process (as little as 48 hours)
- No invasive or time-consuming background check
- No obligation to pay back if your case is unsuccessful
- No interest payments
- Because this is a non-recourse advance, you are not obligated to pay back the advance unless you receive a financial recovery from your claim or lawsuit
See our Benefits to Individuals page for more information and examples. Note that you must be both involved in litigation and represented by an attorney to qualify for our lawsuit cash advances.
To learn more about our legal financing, call (855) 679-3333 toll-free or submit an attorney advance application or plaintiff advance application online. Financial assistance is less than 48 hours away.